Welsh Cobs have been crossed with many types and breeds of horses.
With the most popular being the Thoroughbred
A Welsh Part Bred Horse:
- Has a minimum of 12.5% of registered Welsh blood. The Welsh input can be from either the sire or the dam.
- The sire and dam may also be the result of crossing two 12.5% Welsh animals or from any other combination which ensure the qualifiying 12.5%
- Is over 14.2 h.h / 148 cms.
- Has no maximum height limit
- Is also produced by breeding up from the smaller Welsh ponies and part-breds
- Is eligible at any age for registration in the Welsh Pony & Cob Society's Part-Bred register
|Back to Top||Home||Contents||Previous||Next|